About Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo courtesy of Atoy Photography by Mandy Blankenship

Hi, I'm Robin and welcome to my website!  Here is a little about me, I am a wife to my husband for over 6 years and we have two beautiful daughters. When our first child was born, as any new parent I aimed to capture every moment and stage because the first year goes by too quickly.  I have an early childhood education degree and taught for 8 years before our 1st child was born.  I specialized in teaching kindergarten through second graders who struggled with reading.  I love children and enjoy working with them!

My love for photography blossomed as a child with my first camera around age 10. It was an old style disk camera in bright pink and I went through several disks on a two week vacation to the Grand Canyon. Growing up, my father was a hobbyist photographer and it was fun to watch him capture our lives on film. I believe it's important to cherish your memories by capturing them in beautiful portraits to display in your home.  This passion for photography has continued into adulthood and I strive to capture every moment and beauty in the world.  Let me capture beautiful images of you and your family for your walls  Contact me today to book your portrait session!

Contact me

Phone: (940) 453-1362